Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

You make me feel funny.. you make me feel happy


Ohmy I'm listening to Westlife on replay ..how geeky. Hahaha.

Re-reading my previous posts from 05 and 06 is quite the funny. I've grown and like, matured. Bloop bloop bloop. Lol. Reminds me of this line from Spy Kids 2, "Floop is a mad man, help us, save us!" Ahaha, oh the irony.

Totally screwed the Chem paper today after panic attacks late last night trying to cram standard enthalpy change, entropy, ideal gas behaviour, deviations ..gawwwwwd I hate chem. But anyway all that's left is Bio on friday and all our nightmares are over, at least til we get our post mortems of the cts (oh the horror). On a happier note, Sunday is like youth day so there's no school on Monday! Awesome yo, long weekend of shopping, slacking, outings and. No. More. Studying.



That was from Grad night 2006. I miss y'all so so so much. I realise my emotions are always two-sided all the time. Part of me wants to go back to 2006, yet the other part still believes 2007 is gonna be the best year ever (even though i really hate jc and.. and.. yeah). Then part of me wants to keep the faith and continue hoping for the best that "what doesnt break you makes you" and that all these incidents will bring us closer and we'd grow stronger together, yet the other part of me is already very tired.

Ohwell. Westlife yo!. I'm gonna youtube after this lol, I'm addicted to distractions. Self-discipline, where art thou?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home